With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, here’s The Disney Life’s list for essential Disney moments. Have the tissues ready.
10. Tony’s Restaurant and Bella Notte – Lady and the Tramp
Tony’s seems like the best first date ever.
9. Can you feel the love tonight? – The Lion King
Nothing says Valentine’s Day like Elton John.
8. Kiss the Girl – The Little Mermaid
Shalalala, Eric missed his chance, he even did the dance, but he eventually saved the girl…
7. The magic carpet ride – Aladdin
“Do you trust me?” Pfft, yes.
6. Wall-E and EVE
Who knew floating in space via fire extinguisher could be so romantic?
5. The floating lanterns – Tangled
“And the thing is, I’m not scared anymore, you know what I mean?” “I’m starting to.” *swoooon*
4. The ballroom scene – Beauty and the Beast
I just can’t.
3. Ray and Evangeline – Princess and the Frog
(Tears start welling up) He finally got to be with his true love.
2. Paperman short film
This Disney short film debuted before Wreck-It Ralph. As great as Ralph was, it doesn’t trump the simplicity of Paperman.
1. Carl and Ellie’s montage – UP